Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Bunny Fun!



These were taken Saturday on our walk home from going to see the movie, Hop. We also walked through the mall, got bunny ears, and then the kids had their picture taken with the Easter Bunny. Big fun all around!

Earlier in the day, we dyed Easter eggs (pictures to follow), so we had a whole Easter prep day.  Sunday morning, after having trouble sleeping because of all the excitement, Boy Wonder woke up at about 4:00am. I kept trying to get him to go back to sleep. Soon both kids were in bed with me, while I tried to get more sleep. When Kelton got up to go to the bathroom around 4:45 and found an Easter egg that had been hidden in the bathroom, it was all over. :) Let's go find your baskets and start the hunt!

We all loaded up on sugar. I really should not have started my day with the Reese's bunny Kelton gave me.  I let them share quite a bit of sugar with me before saying "no."  Too many days like that and I would be surfing the net for deals on adapexin-p.   After a nice morning that included several Easter egg hunts, playing with new toys, eating candy, and watching tv, we joined the rest of my family at one of my sister's houses for an Easter meal and birthday party for my great nephew.  It was nice to see everyone and the chaos was minimal.

The kids and I had a low key evening watching a video Kelton got for his birthday (new present from someone that we had not seen during his party) and bedtime was definitly on-time after all of us being up for so long. It was a really nice day for us all. Hope yours was equally pleasant!

No comments: